The launch of the new online portal that was previously announced at the end of June has been delayed. When the new release date has been determined, we will update you with a new announcement on this page. The development team is working diligently to resolve the issues and we hope to have the new portal ready in August.
Liberty Trust Company is pleased to announce a new and improved online client portal. It utilizes state of the art technology to allow you to interact more easily with the portal to view your account information. On the evening of June 25, 2018 you will be receiving an email with a link to this new portal. This email will provide a link to the new portal so you can set up your new log in. Follow the prompts after clicking the link to establish your new log in information. You will need your account number to finish the process so please reference your statement or tax documents for your Liberty Trust Company IRA account number.
Items you should be aware of:
- Once logged in, you will be guided through a tour of the portal to become familiar with the new layout.
- If you have bookmarked the previous log in page, you will need to delete your old bookmark and make a new one for the new portal. You can also always find the page by visiting our website (LibertyTrustCompany.com) and clicking the button on the top right for “Log In.”
- Even if you currently have a log in set up through the current online access portal, you will be considered a New User on the new portal until you sign up.
- If the email address you have on file with us is currently out of date, you will need to update it using an Information Change This form can be sent to our office via email or fax (see Contact Us page). If you do not update the email prior to 6/22, the email regarding the portal will be sent to the email address we have on file. You can always update after the fact and request we send you online access information after the update by checking that box on the Information Change.
- Your old username and password will not work on the new portal. Part of the process will be to establish new log in information. The old portal will be decommissioned on 6/28/18.
- If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder prior to calling our office. If it is not in your spam folder, contact our office to see what email address we have on file for you.
- If you do not have an email address on file with us, you are not eligible for online access at this time. If you would like to add an email address so you can view your IRA online, complete an Information Change form and submit it via email or fax to our office (see Contact Us page).
- If you would prefer not to follow the link from the email you receive, you can navigate to the new user sign up page by visiting our website (LibertyTrustCompany.com) and clicking the button on the top right for “Log In,” and then clicking the link for New User in the top right. You will not be able to do this until June 25th.
Feel free to call our office should you have any questions. We anticipate there will be higher than normal call volume due to this change over. Please leave a message if you are unable to reach anyone. We will call you back as soon as possible to answer your questions. We ask for your patience during this transition as our Client Services Representatives will also be navigating a new system and still learning the new features.
We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Liberty Trust Company as your self-directed IRA custodian.