Liberty Trust Company is pleased to announce a new and improved online client portal. It utilizes state of the art technology to allow you to interact more easily with the portal to view your account information. On the evening of August 22, 2018 you will be receiving an email with a link to this new portal so you can set up your new log in. Follow the prompts after clicking the link to establish your new log in information. You will need your account number to finish the process, so please reference your statement or tax documents for your Liberty Trust Company IRA account number.
Items you should be aware of:
- The system will ask for an Account Code during verification – this is your Account Number. Any letters in your account number must be capitalized.
- Once logged in, you will be guided through a tour of the portal to become familiar with the new layout.
- If you have bookmarked the previous log in page, you will need to delete your old bookmark and make a new one for the new portal. You can also always find the page by visiting our website (LibertyTrustCompany.com) and clicking the button on the top right for “Log In.”
- Even if you currently have a log in set up through the current online access portal, you will be considered a New User on the new portal until you sign up.
- If the email address you have on file with us is currently out of date, you will need to update it using an Information Change This form can be sent to our office via email or fax (see Contact Us page). If you do not update the email prior to 8/21, the email regarding the portal will be sent to the email address we have on file. You can always update after the fact and request we send you online access information after the update by checking that box on the Information Change.
- Your old username and password will not work on the new portal. Part of the process will be to establish new log in information. The old portal will be decommissioned within weeks of the launch.
- If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder prior to calling our office. If it is not in your spam folder, contact our office to see what email address we have on file for you.
- If you do not have an email address on file with us, you are not eligible for online access at this time. If you would like to add an email address so you can view your IRA online, complete an Information Change form and submit it via email or fax to our office (see Contact Us page).
- If you would prefer not to follow the link from the email you receive, you can navigate to the new user sign up page by visiting our website (LibertyTrustCompany.com) and clicking the button on the top right for “Log In,” and then clicking the link for New User in the top right. You will not be able to do this until August 22.
Feel free to call our office should you have any questions. We anticipate there will be higher than normal call volume due to this change over. Please leave a message if you are unable to reach anyone. We will call you back as soon as possible to answer your questions. We ask for your patience during this transition as our Client Services Representatives will also be navigating a new system and still learning the new features.
We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Liberty Trust Company as your self-directed IRA custodian.